Powered by Blogger.

Once Upon a Time...


Once upon a time, there was a second grade teacher...

It's not a fairy tale but it definitely does not feel real!  I have known for a while now and the reality still has not settled over me.

I am going to have an iPad classroom!  One iPad for each kiddo and Apple TV and a document camera and a projector... I am feeling kind of spoiled but I LOVE being spoiled!

I am really am keeping my fingers crossed for a spectacular year because I could not be more excited.  If you read any past posts, 2011-2012 was not my year :(  which also kept my blogging to a minimum.  They are still in my draft folder and they just sound like complaining.  Oh, that's right I was complaining!!  But I had enough restraint to keep it to myself.  As my pregnant teacher friend says, "Power of Positive Thought!"  So I am positively going to have a positive year this year.  We will see if she is right!

Anyway, I am starting this blog to document this adventure and hoping to share and learn with other techno teachers out there!  We are starting to format iPads next week, so I will let you know how it goes!

And the story continues :)



1 comments:

Unknown July 9, 2012 at 5:02 PM  

Wow!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Little Life Coaches

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates