Powered by Blogger.

So...today I need to write! Between vacation and life in general, I haven't wanted to write. It makes you think...Do the kids feel that way? What should my role be in that situation?

Well, I consider myself to be a self-motivated kind of gal (most of the time)! So I am putting myself out there and joining the blogging community. Where I have just been a wallflower and hanging out in the background hoping to not be noticed, I am joining a blog mixer with Yearn to Learn.

1. "New Kid on the Blog"
Me! I am new and have no followers. Little Life Coaches

2. I teach second grade and I found Buzzing About Second Grade. She has the cutest Jeeps for her adventure/jungle classroom theme!


3. Some one on a different grade level is Farley at Oh Boy, 4th grade! I am totally jealous of her blog design and all her cute posts....someday (sigh)!

4. It's all about the button. Well, if that is true, I got nothin'! I have tried and failed at grabbing button. Let's see if I can get one to stick here??? Yep, I got nothin'!

♥Christa



3 comments:

YearntoLearn July 14, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

Thanks for joining my Blog Mixer Linky.

Denise
Yearn to Learn Blog

Julie July 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

I'm a new follower!! I added you to my 2nd grade Sqworl list!! http://sqworl.com/8f3io5
Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Unknown July 14, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

Julie, I love that SQWORL page...that is so amazing! Someday I may ask for your help to figure that out :)

Post a Comment

  © Little Life Coaches

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates