Powered by Blogger.

The Pinterest Tree!

As I have stated before, blogging is amazing and I absolutely am addicted! But...Pinterest is equally as addicting! Guess which one of my boards is gigantic? Creative Classroom (of course)! There are so many interesting things to look at and so many creative, sharing teachers out there.

If you would like to see my board...click here!

This is currently my favorite find on pinterest, the bubble tree! It is adorable and I plan on displaying student writing on the circles throughout the year. I found the idea on Pinterest called Project Nursery

We are in "teacher training" tomorrow, so it is back to alarm clocks and routines for me. Here's hoping for a great 2011-2012 school year for everyone!

♥Christa

2 comments:

Unknown July 20, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

A great big THANK YOU goes out to Karilyn for helping me create and staple this tree. You are the best!!!

Anonymous,  July 1, 2012 at 11:33 AM  

I love the tree. I'm cray about pinterest too! I'm your newest follower. Also, I'm going to hop on over to your pinterest page to see what great ideas I can find.Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

Post a Comment

  © Little Life Coaches

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates